- The chance to join a Special Projects and work on fast paced projects
- Excellent growth and development opportunities within a family run business
About Our Client
The business deliver Residential Apartment schemes both under their own brand and for framework partners and local authorities. They have an excellent brand within the market and can offer a great environment for learning and development.
As the Technical Coordinator you role may include:
- Initially being the Technical Lead on two apartment block recladding projects.
- Develop scope and obtain quotes for mutli-disciplinary consultants & services required to facilitate design and investigation works during the PCSA period.
- Arrange and lead planning submission
- Handle fees and budgets
- Lead Design Team Meetings and Workshops.
- Arrange client progress reports and be main point of contact on Technical & Design for the client
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in a Developer or Contractor within a Technical/Design Coordination role.
- Residential Apartment/RC frame experience.
- You don't necessarily need refurbishment/recladding experience but it would be a bonus.
- Project running experience and able to manage a design team effectively.
- Well organised and able to work at a fast pace.
What's on Offer
The Technical Coordinator will receive:
- A basic salary ranging from £50-65,000 dependent on experience.
- Other benefits including car allowances, bonus, health care, pension.
- Excellent development opportunities including seminars, workshops and upskilling from senior team members.
- An agile working policy involving site visits, home working and office based working.