- Python, SQL, Excel, Predictive Modelling
- Work within a growing data function in a global business
About Our Client
My client, an international law firm based in London have partnered exclusively with Michael Page in their search for a Technical Data Analyst to help analyse and grow one of their leading product offerings.
This position will utilise a blend of technical and commercial skills. You will work in a dynamic, client-facing team of lawyers, consultants, and developers delivering actionable insights to solve internal and external client's problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Developing methods to present and explain complex analysis in a straight-forward, easy to understand way.
- Manipulating complex data sets using a range of tools such as Excel, SQL and Python
- Taking ownership of solving novel client problems, by developing innovative solutions and by conducting bespoke analysis of complex data sets.
- Current knowledge of data warehousing, data analytics, reporting and business intelligence
What's on Offer
My client are offering a salary of up to £60,000 with flexible working, time split between the head office in London and remote working.