- Family run business with an excellent pipeline of developments
- Strong development opportunities under the stewardship of a Technical Manager
About Our Client
The business are well know on the West side of London for both delivering high quality private developments and being a respected construction partner for local authorities. They have a diverse range of projects including housing and RC frame apartments in stunning locations across West London.
The Technical Coordinator will be involved with:
- Appointing and managing a team of external consultants.
- Working closely with the in house design, commercial and land teams from planning to handover.
- Ensure compliance with UK Building regulations and discharging all planning conditions.
- Management of the relevant sectional agreements.
- Ensure the smooth flow of technical information throughout the delivery phases.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong candidate for the Technical Coordinator role you will demonstrate:
- Prior experience within a Technical & Design role at a Housing Developer or Main contractor
- Residential experience is a plus, however candidates with experience in other sectors will be considered
- Confidence to oversee multiple live developments.
- A strong overall understanding of the build process within Construction.
- A willingness to grow and learn from your senior management team.
What's on Offer
The Technical Coordinator will receive:
- A basic salary between £40-55,000 dependent on experience.
- Car allowance, discretionary bonus + other benefits.
- Ongoing learning and development from your senior leaders.