Technical Director (m/f)
Our client is a growing high-end commercial furniture producer
Experience of 10 years, in the area of high-end commercial furniture
About Our Client
Our client is a growing high-end commercial furniture producer.
- Manage a team of technical staff, particularly a team of junior designers and increase the growth and development of team and department;
- Validation of all technical drawings before going into production;
- Organize and pilot the work of multidisciplinary teams (technical designers and production), ensuring the appropriate development to the planning / time available;
- Work with the budgeting and project management team to ensure correspondence between the client budget and the technical solution presented;
- Follow the commercial and project management team in a client meeting for technical presentation of projects under budget and in progress;
- Technical support to all project stakeholders;
- Review of deviations to performance indicators and implementation of improvements: methods, technical solutions, feasibility, eco-design, working times, simplification, profitability;
- Monitoring of suppliers in the development of new technical solutions;
- Research of new construction materials and solutions, as well as consequent sharing with the different departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduation in industrial, mechanics, woods engineering;
- Minimum experience of 10 years, in the area of high-end commercial furniture;
- Proven experience in team management;
- English speaker;
- Domain of Solidworks & Topsolid softwares;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Availability for short / medium duration trips, nationally and internationally;
- Good resistance to stress in a factory environment.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for personal and professional growth.