- This is an opportunity to fully own the reagents pipeline
- Opportunity to make impactful positive changes to the reagent program/pipeline
About Our Client
My client is a medical technology company that develop manufacture and market smart connected diagnostic assays. The company is completely radicalising the point of care and eradicate the need for blood labs. Their instruments are being shipped to third world countries, changing and potentially saving the lives of those in need. In September 2019 there were 250 employees globally and there are now 1,300 people with a plan to be 20,000 in the next three years. Even Bill Gates is investing in this company.
- Ensure Design for Manufacture (DFM) and cost reduction focus.
- Drive reagents scale up ensuring robust, validated & scale-able processes.
- Assist with global reagents scale up where needed including Antibody production, particle production, scale up at or manufacturing transfer from different geographical regions where needed.
- Technical Lead on off board controls including liquid controls, control swabs, others as needed. Drive through development, validation and introduction to the market.
- Oversee Verification & Validation (V&V) groups where needed, ensure enough resource, clear focus and delivery.
- Drive the progress and performance of the projects against assigned project time lines and performance specifications.
- Derive appropriate performance requirements and technical specifications for the areas mentioned above.
- Provide strong technical direction to platform as needed.
- Interface with internal and external groups, including strategic partners, as necessary to ensure optimum project delivery.
- Ensure that developed technologies are capable of meeting the required performance and cost requirements.
- Develop the appropriate team structures and competencies to ensure delivery of the areas above.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to demonstrate examples of positive changes they have owned
- Confidence to full own, structure and build from scratch a new reagents team
- Relevant experience managing teams within reagents or relevant field/industry (ideally within a med tech)
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary and benefits package
Set working hours
Opportunity to build a team from scratch
Opportunity to introduce new pipeline to the program
Chance to become a key member of my clients leadership team
Chance to work on something that will impact lives globally