- Varied and interesting role
- Can be fully remote with travel to offices in South West when needed.
About Our Client
Growing Accountancy firm - South West
As the Technical L&D Manager, you will to have a strong understanding of the technical knowledge and experiences in a modern accountancy practice.
Have experience of creating a technical learning strategy, diagnose individual and collective technical learning needs and make a positive impact on performance and potential at all levels across the firm.
You will be able to manage and influence a number of stakeholders, including those more senior and technically proficient than you.
Evidence a good understanding of different learning styles and personality preferences and the impact on the design of technical learning interventions.
You will enjoy and excel at managing a range of internal and external providers to deliver design and deliver technical training across the firm.
You will have a passion for learning by doing and experiential learning approaches. You will have experience of leading and managing others.
The Successful Applicant
- A background in accountancy
- Experience in developing and implementing a technical training strategy
- Experience in technical learning needs analysis, design and delivery, coordination and managing the day to day activities
- Understanding of learning styles and modern delivery techniques
- Line management and leadership experience
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and implementing process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- Client focused with an understanding of how to make ideas practical and relevant; and how to manage internal relationships effectively
- Project management experience with ability to scope, plan, implement and evaluate Learning and Development interventions effectively
What's on Offer
£45k - £50k + Great Benefits.
The roles can be 100% homebased - with travel to the offices when needed (expenses paid)