- Great work life balance - Fully remote position
- Large Digital Transformation - Hands on Technical Lead
About Our Client
A well established organisation with an envious client base that are on a very exciting growth trajectory. A superb opportunity for an hands on Technical Lead who enjoys working on Greenfield projects!
As a member of the team, you will be the principle technical designer, organising and conducting workshops to ensure all team members can contribute their expertise. You will own our technical road map as well as formulating a plan to progress towards that vision. In addition, you will nurture the team in a technical sense, ensuring that the developers are able to work to their full potential.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, being part of a smaller squad of 6. Ultimately, you will be required to provide and lead expert engineering guidance across the team in order to drive excellence, high quality and performance in all aspects of the team.
You will be responsible for developing and executing all technical change within the organisation ensuring the leverage of technology to deliver the strategy behind the different projects. You will be working on a wide variety of technologies and projects with the support of a dedicated off shore development team in an agile methodology.
Delivering business value through software applications and platforms, including architecture definition, design, analysis, development, QA/testing, release, configuration, support, maintenance and optimisation.
The Successful Applicant
From a technology perspective, you'll ideally have knowledge and experience coding in a large array of different software projects. Below are some the key technologies our client uses, so experience in any of these will be of particular benefit:
- AWS and Azure (as well as many of the managed products the two vendors provide)
- Experience in technical leadership positions and managing a team of engineers
- Expert ability to lead and drive outcomes during support incidents
- High level experience in IT architecture and design principal
- Strategic technology leadership
What's on Offer
- £80,000 Salary
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work
- Gym membership discount
- Health care
- Childcare vouchers
- The opportunity to purchase extra leave
- Pension contributions and more