Technical Manager - Residential
Excellent opportunity to join a growing business
The chance to shape the Technical function
About Our Client
My client are an established Residential Developer who are expanding into new regions meaning this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to shape the Technical function.
- As the Technical Manager, you will work closely with the land team from early acquisition and be tasked with taking sites from pre planning through to delivery.
- You will set the design programme, appoint and manage the consultant team ensuring exceptional project delivery,
- Resolve day to day design issues in liaison with the consultant team.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders to allow smooth delivery of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally from a developer with experience across all stages from pre-construction to completion.
- Proven management skills both of people and projects.
- Previous experience as a Technical Manager is essential.
- You must be well rounded and have covered both Architectural and Engineering elements.
- Self starter and self motivated.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a great company and shape the Technical function.
- Highly competitive package.
- The chance to progress into a more senior technical role and start building a team.
- The opportunity to join a stable business with ambitious growth plans.