Opportunity to join central London mixed-use scheme post site acquisition
Lead technical position with future management responsibilities
About Our Client
My client is an established national housebuilder with a strong track record of delivering quality developments. Their London focused business is stable and offers an excellent opportunity to build a longer term career with scope to move from project to project.
As the Technical Manager your role will be responsible for:
- Re-design of layouts to optimise the scheme and implement design in accordance with the company's standards;
- Oversee production of all construction drawings through management of consultants;
- Manage coordinators to deliver individual packages prior to tender process;
- Support the tender process;
- Lead the management of the design team through delivery of the scheme.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for this Technical Manager role you will:
- Ideally possess an architectural background (but engineers will also be considered);
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of RC frame structures and NHBC regulations;
- Be comfortable taking a lead role in Design Team meetings (ideally from a developer or main contractor perspective);
- Show a background in working across all RIBA stages, ideally having followed at least one project from start to finish.
This role is commutable in South West London via public transport, but a driving licence is advantageous. Only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
What's on Offer
The offer to the Technical Manager will be:
- £65,000-£75,000 base salary;
- £5000 car allowance;
- Discretionary Bonus;
- PMI, Pension, 25 days annual leave;
- Other flexible benefits and a clear route into a management position.