PLC housebuilder with exceptioanlly strong market position
Team leader position and second to Technical Director
About Our Client
Top 10 PLC Developer building homes predominantly for first and second time buyers.
- Manage a team of Architectural and Civil Engineering professionals
- Procure and review technical information from all consultants through various stages of the development cycle, right from land viability studies, through planning, build and adoptions.
- Support in the professional and personal development of your direct reports.
- Determine and agree obligations under section 38, 278, 104 and 106, as well as all other statutory bodies, including building regulations and NHBC requirements.
- Make site inspections and support construction throughout the build process.
- Attend meetings as required to procure planning permissions, whether internal, with L.A., consultants or at committee.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have demonstrable experience working on volume residential developments, ideally in a developer.
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering design principles, including levels/elevations, ground retention, Drainage systems and solutions, utilities, foundations etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Statutory regulations including Building regulations, NHBC/LABC/Premier Guarantee requirements etc.
- Experience of managing and motivating a team to achieve targets, maintaining quality of information throughout.
- Driving licence.
- Sense of humour - rain or shine!
What's on Offer
Competitive starting salary in a thriving region of a PLC developer, with attractive package and benefits to include bonuses, private healthcare and car/car allowance. You will be second in command to the Head of Technical and have excellent opportunities to further promote and progress your career.