- Are you interested in joining a Family Owned, growing business?
- Do you want the chance to lead and run multiple schemes with autonomy?
About Our Client
Our client deliver a variety of challenging Residential Developments consisting of both private sale schemes and main contracting projects for local authorities and G15 housing associations. With a sustained period of growth on the horizon due to an excellent project pipeline, they are looking to further increase their Technical capability with the addition of an experienced Technical Manager.
The Technical Manager will be tasked with:
- Taking the lead on your given projects and managing the design, typically from stage 3 through to completion.
- Coordinate the internal and external design team to deliver for your client.
- You will take ownership of all statutory sign offs, sectional agreements and local authority liaison.
- Be the main point of contact within technical for the project.
- Report on a weekly basis to your Senior Technical Manager with project progress.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Technical Manager role will have:
- Prior experience within a Technical/Design Coordination or Management role for a Developer or Main Contractor.
- Multi unit, Residential project experience.
- The ability to manage and run projects with autonomy.
- Access to the West side of London to attend the office and sites visits.
What's on Offer
The successful Technical Manager will receive:
- A basic salary ranging from £55-65,000 + statutory benefits.
- A car allowance of circa 10% of salary.
- Full ownership of projects that you are involved in.
- Training opportunities on areas such as BIM & Digitial Construction