Luxury privately owned with new investment and YoY growth planned
Inclusive and close knit team with
About Our Client
Bespoke developer with West Midlands focus. They have work/life balance and team culture at the forefront of their minds, and currently boast a super close knit and friendly team across all departments. They have ambitious plans to more than triple their output of the next with years and have just secured sizeable investment to do so.
You will be the primary point of contact for your sites for all Technical aspects, from initial site appraisals with the land teams, through to reducing bonds and getting developments adopted. Typical duties will include:
- Liaise with Architectural and Engineering Consultants for the acquisition of technical designs and information on prospective and acquired land.
- Ensuring drawings and documentation are suitable for construction and comply with legislation.
- Develop the specification for projects with input from the Commercial dept. to maintain budget.
- Review and critique Civil Engineering Packages to provide a realistic yet affordable solution.
- Review and critique Supplier Information - Foundation Layouts, Joist Layouts, Truss Layouts.
- Planning matters, Planning Conditions and Section Agreements (S184, S278, S7, S38, S104).
- Attend regular development meetings to aid production during construction.
- Regular site visits to develop working relationships with Site and to answer a broad spectrum of queries.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying, you will:
- Ideally have broad preconstruction experience, touching on both Architecture AND Engineering.
- have enjoyed a minimum of 5years working with a developer
- Be fluent with UK building regulations, as well as NHBCs, SAP calculations, CML approvals
- Be well versed with section agreements, in particular 38, 278, 104, 106.
What's on Offer
Competitive starting salary with package on top including generous car allowance. You will joining a business at a really exciting time, with plenty of head room to progress "up the ladder".