- leading supplier of bolting technology
- highly innovative company offering bespoke solutions
About Our Client
With more than 200 international patents my client is among the most important drivers of innovation in bolting technology. Their scope covers bolting tools (hydraulic, electric and pneumatic), fasteners, engineering solutions and supporting services.
Global industry leaders from the sectors of power generation, offshore and maritime and general engineering; clients trust the know-how and the reliability of my clients products and services.
The key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Winning new customers within the targeted markets (Power Generation, Defence, Commercial Vehicles, Hydropower, Diesel & Gas Engines, Cranes, Construction Machines)
- Caring for existing clients and to develop new opportunities
- Being present in the market and identifying customer needs both now and for the future
- To provide bolting solution support at the relevant customer sites
- Work with UK sales manager to develop a plan for the sales territory
The Successful Applicant
- Proven record of success (5 to 10 years of experience) in industrial sales (preferably OEM products)
- Solution led sales approach
- You will be educated in mechanical engineering, this could be an apprenticeship, HND or degree level.
- Excellent communication and customer development skills is essential along with structured and organised working methods
- Able to work from home and regularly visit customer sites within Scotland and the north of England
- Ability to establish relationships with new people quickly
- Capable of learning and retaining technical knowledge as required for the role
- Conduct research and develop a healthy new business pipeline
- Willingness to learn and develop is a must
- You will be a team player, the UK are a small, highly focussed and successful team that work well together
What's on Offer