Technical Sales Executive
Market leading software that helps businesses manage their mobile employees
Recently received Series B $25M funding - Second ever EMEA Sales Hire!
About Our Client
Leading SaaS mobile workforce scheduling and management company for the Enterprise space with over $39M in funding. Enterpise customers use them to resolve scheduling conflicts, assign jobs, optimise travel routes, track productivity, and communicate in real-time.
Existing clients include Splunk and American Red Cross, plus many many more. This product allows companies to schedule jobs and increases communication.
Think back to changing your internet provider and getting the "9am-5pm window" - with this platform companies are able to allocate a technician nearby, provide you with a 30 minute - 1 hour window, and as such increase customer satisfaction, technician satisfaction, and meet the demand of more customers each day thus increasing profits.
The Technical Sales Executive (Pre-Sales), London, will:
- Lead technical discussions with key customers/ prospect stake holders, articulating creative solutions;
- Partner with the sales leadership to achieve quota targets and company goals;
- Serve as the product expert supporting sales;
- Define and develop sales offerings with repeatable user cases;
- Develop strong working relationships internally
The Successful Applicant
As the Technical Sales Executive (Pre-Sales), London, (Home Based - anywhere in the UK) you will have;
- 5+ years of customer facing technical pre-sales experience within the SaaS realm;
- 2+ years of pre-sales/ Sales Engineer experience;
- Ability to work with Enterprise Account Executives;
- CRM experience - ideally salesforce from a technical backend services perspective (scaling/ automation/ process builder/ custom objects)
- High level knowledge on security networking;
- VMWare knowledge;
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal experience
What's on Offer
As the Technical Sales Executive (Pre-Sales), London, you will receive:
- Competitive base salary, based on experience, up to £90,000 with commission
- Remote working with costs covered
- Excellent benefits, and huge earning potentials.
- Equity - hyper growth well funded company!