Technical Sales Manager
Have you got a background in industrial sales ?
Working with a market leader bearing manufacturer
About Our Client
Their wide choice of product materials includes metal-polymer (e.g. the worldwide known DU bush), solid polymer, filament wound, metal bearings, bushing blocks and thrust plates as well as specialised housings and assemblies all available in standard or custom sizes and shapes, and manufactured to precise specifications. Application experts work alongside our customers from start to finish, assisting in the design, material selection, testing, manufacture, assembly and installation to find the ideal bearing solution for even the most challenging applications, providing high performance solutions to a wide variety of market sectors:
- Fluid Power
- General Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Primary Metals
- To support existing customers throughout the sales process.
- To generate, develop and convert prospects to New business.
- Customers - Across all segments are small - and medium-sized enterprises. EG Bosch, Multimatic, TRW, Sauer Danfoss etc
- KPI's will be set, such as number of appointments per week, project win rate etc.
- Training - my client will provide training during the induction period - Customer awareness / technical education where necessary.
- Further Sales training Challenger profile will be provided by Manager and as a global sales team.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of the bearings industry would be ideal.
- An Engineering degree is preferable, but not mandatory.
- A Technical understanding is important, as is commercial experience in technical sales.
- It is important this professional wants to sell, enjoys selling and likes to have contact with the customer.
- Someone who is also is looking for technical challenging projects is also of interest.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, bonus and company car.