Technical Support Engineer - MSP
2nd/3rd line Engineer - Windows Server, Hyper-V, networking
2nd/3rd Line Engineer - in-house support
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing Managed Service Provider based in Swindon looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
You will implement and deliver a variety of technical projects to clients; upgrading and improving their IT Infrastructures in line with project plans. This will span O365 migrations, server upgrades, network refreshes etc.
Technical support and project delivery experience required in the following technologies: Windows Server, Azure, Hyper-V, networking (VLANs, routing, firewalls).
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server including virtualisation
- Good Knowledge of Cloud Services (IaaS, SaaS, Office365, Azure)
- It is highly desirable if you have experience within the Managed Services sector (MSP).
* Microsoft 365 suite including security and device management
* Router and firewall implementation, configuration and support (Cisco/Sophos)
* LAN and WAN implementation, configuration and support (HPE/Cisco)
* Microsoft Hyper-V & Clustering
* Microsoft Azure Backup, DR and IaaS
* Datto & Veeam Backup products
* McAfee & Sophos Security products
* HP servers, storage and networking
What's on Offer
£30,000-£40,000 + additional benefits