- Excellent opportunity to join a well established and reputable company
- Be part of an excellent, hard working team
About Our Client
A large independent new and used equipment dealer with a customer focused approach.
- Manage maintenance and repairs with sites to maximise equipment production.
- Manage engineers on a daily basis, including directing engineers in the most efficient way possible.
- Manage all sites throughout the UK
- Attend monthly meetings to review costings P&L.
- Organise training for engineers to meet site requirements.
- Maintain and demonstrate a high standard of H&S on all sites.
- Ensure costs are recovered from manufacturer or customer to ensure 100% recovery.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a Managerial Operations role; Operations Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager construction/quarry/waste experience or equivalent 3yrs + experience.
- IT literate.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- UK driving licence
- Factory, dealer trained C&G or NVQ
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multi task and prioritise own tasks as required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident and clear telephone manner
What's on Offer
Salary between £30-35k, based in Bothwell