- To be part of a dynamic, fast-growing business
- Rapidly expanding business which currently has over 1200 employees worldwide
About Our Client
Our client,LumiraDx, design and develop smarter solutions to help meet the global challenge of delivering more effective, cost-efficienthealthcare for everyone.
They are a dynamic, fast-growing business with a team of talented, passionate and creative people.
We are partnering exclusively with them to recruit across the business as they grow to meet demand in these unprecedented times. We are looking for flexible, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of this forward-looking business.
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions.
Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA.
LumiraDx is rapidly expanding and currently has over 1200 employees worldwide.
Onboarding new hires ensuring they are suitably trained and compliant in the use of equipment, processes and systems as per relevant SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Work closely with the L&D Manager to ensure the overall group induction effectively supports the onboarding of employees from a competency management perspective
- Conduct practical technical training sessions and assessments to ensure that employees demonstrate the competencies required by the Quality Management System to ensure compliance with regulations. Co-ordinate the execution of training programs in consultation with relevant HRBP and functional leader
- Devise and deliver technical training programs according to organizational requirements. This will include:
o Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
o Determining course content according to objectives
o Preparing training material (presentations, worksheets etc_
o Executing training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Ensure staff training/ competency assessment documentation is properly recorded and captured in the LMS to meet regulatory requirements and attendance etc captured
- Deliver and further develop new starter technical training programs in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Continuously observe and evaluate the effectiveness of training using recognised learning evaluation methodology
- Identify improvements to the training programmes and implement continuous improvement activities
- Promote understanding by providing operators with background knowledge of the methods used in manufacturing
- Design learning and approaches that reflects the different learning style/ preferences of the individual employees to ensure training is effective.
- Work with relevant stakeholder and external suppliers to develop materials and resources (info graphics etc) to support the development of employees to be become fully competent and effective
- Partner with other stakeholders to ensure compliance/ mandatory training is delivered in line with best practice
- Ensure that training adheres to relevant ISO standards for medical devices industry
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Functional Leaders/ Line Managers and the HR/ Quality/ HS&E teams and line leaders locally and globally where required
- Ensure that all training activities and delivered in line with business needs, on time and within budget
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working within an GMP environment
- Proven experience of delivering technical training in a manufacturing or regulated environment
- Excellent coaching and communication skills including giving effective performance feedback
- Significant knowledge of how to carry out training needs analysis and assess competency
- Experience in designing instructional technical training to appeal to a range of learning styles
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience of training in the life Sciences/ Medical Devices industry
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and great benefits package (includingfreeemployeeCOVID testing on site).
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information:
PageGroup are our exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them.
If you're successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Keywords: Technology Trainer, Production Chemist, Production Lab Technician, Medical Lab Tech,