- Worldwide finance company are looking for an experienced Technical Writer
- Join a fast-growing company who are seeking a well-rounded individual
About Our Client
Join a fast-growing company who are seeking a well-rounded individual that has experience in writing processes, procedures, work instructions, or other technical documents in which a variety of professionals have relied on them to meet internal and external regulations.
Technical Writer, London will be responsible for:
- Create written materials that are free of grammar and formatting errors.
- Consistently meet project deadlines and schedules
- Ability to collaborate with translators to convert writing across multiple languages
- Writes desktop procedures, training modules for Operators
- Meet regularly with the team to understand the various audiences and documentation required
- Research and build knowledge of the company's new accounts
- Confident ability to recommend and assist in the design and standardisation of procedures
The Successful Applicant
Technical Writer, London will be skilled in:
- University degree in English, Communications, Computing Science/Engineering, Information/System or related fields
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and core Google apps.
- Operation and application of a wide variety of desktop publishing/multimedia software and development tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point, HTML, Visio etc.
- Principles and procedures of technical program documentation.
- Business process mapping and flow charting, as well as procedures and methods
- Report, procedure, user manual, and technical documentation formats.
- Additional languages is beneficial
- Operate critical thinking, highly self-motivated, work independently, and collaboratively as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Technical Writer, London will be offered:
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working location
- Health benefits
- Much more to be disclosed upon application