Technology and Digital Transformation Lead
Matchless Caribbean based role for skilled project and operations leader
Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
About Our Client
Industry leader in professional services.
In the ever changing global landscape, our client has continued to grow and invest in new commercial avenues, most recently with their search for a Technology and Digital Transformation Lead.
This proven senior leader will possess a proven track record of success in technology consulting, including operational improvements, ERP/CRM/HRIS delivery and e-commerce strategy. With exceptional client relationship skills, this individual will also focus on bringing new business to this budding consultancy division in the Caribbean.
Responsibilities will include -
- Provide Assessment and Advisory services for end-to-end Digital Transformational engagements
- Provide Business / IT Consulting Services including: Digital Strategy, Process Re-Engineering, Enterprise Architecture and Technology Selection.
- Business Development; for local, regional and global teams.
- Provide oversight to and performance management of the Programs and Projects to achieve their target outcomes.
- Team Leadership, Resourcing, Mentoring & Development.
- Work continuously on improving Business Acquisition, Mobilisation and Delivery for the wider consulting business
The Successful Applicant
Based in the Jamaica, the successful Technology and Digital Transformation Lead will be a flexible professional and aspirational leader in this entrepreneurial global business. More information on housing and relocation is available through our specialist Offshore team.
Expertise in a global matrixed environment will be essential to success. The Technology and Digital Transformation Lead will possess:
- Relevant Professional Qualification and Degree or equivalent track record
- Clear interest in relocating or continuing residence in Jamaica for the foreseeable.
- Proven track record in consulting leadership; including business development, relationship management and team management experience.
- Successful experience in Continuous improvement techniques
- Proven track record in effective management of a wide range of employees and stakeholder
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to think laterally and creatively.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Relocation
(this is not an ex-pat role and as a result does not offer an ex-pat package)