Technology Business Partner
Central London based
Fast growing homes organisation
About Our Client
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is about offering people affordable living across the UK then this is a great place to start. Our client has witnessed huge amounts of growth and has stepped up to the challenge of being different and improving services out there in the community. They do this through working alongside their customers and listening to them.
The Senior Technology Business Partner will be able to play a strategic role in how technology helps this organisation continue the journey they are on.
London based role
Technology Business Partner key responsibilities:
- Establishing and executing an IT Business Partnering vision and strategy to give direction to the IT BP's and Technology.
- Managing four IT BP's, the Senior BP will set objectives, act as a sounding board, monitor staff performance and support staff development.
- Building long term strategic relationships within the business, the Senior BP understands business model, understands and interprets the organisational strategies to consider where Technology can add value; providing the link between the business units and Technology.
- The Senior BP partners with the business on annual business planning, ensuring key projects or work needing an IT solution are identified and fed into Technology's demand management / pipeline process.
- Person in this role must have a high level of Leadership, Political Savvy and Organisational Agility and should be able to gain trust and respect from various stakeholders in business and Technology.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Technology Business Partner based in London will display the following:
- Leadership in Business Partnering and/or Relationship Management
- Strategic planning, budget setting, pipeline/demand and capacity management
- Ability to communicate effectively - verbal, face-to-face, visual, written and workshops/presentations
- Assessing and/or developing business cases to support ICT investment decisions
- Natural problem solver, whilst understanding strategic and tactical implications
- Proven prioritisation and negotiation skills
- Understands the areas (e.g. DevOps/Service Delivery/Infrastructure/Projects/Analytics) required to deliver enterprise level IT products and services
- Practical knowledge of project management and business analysis
- Used and understands various methodologies - e.g. Agile, ITIL, Prince2 and SDLC
- Analysing technical issues and making business decisions with financial impact
- As a minimum, a working knowledge of information security polices, processes and procedures
What's on Offer
An excellent Technology Business Partner role based in the heart of London
£67000 - £72000 + benefits