Technology Recruitment Consultant
FTSE 250 company with competitve Salary and benefits
A chance to work for a well- established Technology Recruitment team
About Our Client
PageGroup Technology, is one of the world's best-known and well-respected professional recruitment consultancies. We are a leading provider of permanent and contract recruitment for IT professionals across a spectrum of roles from CIO to Digital Product Manager and Service Desk Analyst in businesses that range from start-ups to multi-national household brands.
If you are an experienced recruiter with knowledge in data/data science and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development.
In return we will offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA. We support every single employee in whatever way they need, so that they can thrive.
Clear Assured Gold Status
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
Race at Work Signatory
Valuable 500 Company
Disability Confident Employer
As a PageGroup Technology Recruitment Consultant in Bristol you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by on-going learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to possess the following skills for the position of technology recruitment consultant:
· A proven track record in recruitment, with previous proven recruitment experience , ideally in the technology sector with specific experience in data/data science recruitment consultancy
· Experience in managing a team or business area with a clear track record of delivery
· Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
· Solid industry knowledge
· A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
· Strong relationship building skills
· Drive to be an expert in your field
· Team player who really drives and promotes our company values
What's on Offer
As a technology Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will receive:
- Competitive base/ clear ote based on experience
- MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- MyDiscounts Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays