Technology Recruitment Consultant
FTSE250 company with Competitive Salary and benefits
Work for a well-established Technology recruitment team
About Our Client
Michael Page Technology are a well-established division of the market leading recruitment company PageGroup. We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
Michael Page Technology is a key investment area for Page Group globally, with aggressive plans for growth in all of our locations (Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, London). Since April we have recruited 10 experienced recruiters and we have no plans to slow down this rapid expansion!
If you are an experienced recruiter from the Technology sector and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development.
In return we will offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
What you will find here is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos, where we put people and team work first. We're immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA.
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Race at Work Charter signatory
Valuable 500 company
Disability Confident Employer
As a Michael Page Technology Specialist, you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by on-going learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to possess the following skills:
- A proven track record in recruitment, ideally with previous experience in the Technology sector. Experience in our core markets of Infrastructure, Business Application Systems, Business Transformation, Software Development, Data or Digital would be beneficial, but other niche specialisms would certainly be of interest as we continue to diversify our offering.
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- Solid industry knowledge
- A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Drive to be an expert in your field
- Team player who really drives and promotes our company values
What's on Offer
- Competitive base & commission scheme
- MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential with clear promotion targets at all levels
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- MyDiscounts Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays