- Financial Services Organisation
- Opportunity to be a part of a large Change and Transformation team
About Our Client
This organisation has grown from strength to strength. With a strong reputation for the work they do they are not looking to slow down. Being a part of their business is more than just joining a corporate, you will be joining a vibrant community, being part of a collaborative team, and united by a single commitment to do the best for their customers.
The purpose of this role is to plan and manage the delivery of the Telephony upgrade on a day-to-day basis.
- Establishing the project structure, roles and teams;
- Developing and maintaining plans;
- Identifying and managing risks; and monitoring and reporting progress.
- You will have a good understanding of the systems development lifecycle and be able to work collaboratively with the CIO IS delivery team, to integrate IS suppliers and plans into and throughout the project.
- You will need to work with key stakeholders to clarify project outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria.
The Telephony Project Manager:
- Plans, manages, monitors and reports on the work of project teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescale, quality and cost criteria, ensuring projects comply with the right methodology and governance.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Effectively integrates suppliers into the project via an integrated delivery plan. Works with CIO function to align, key IS suppliers in respect of delivery performance (schedule, budget, quality) and continuous improvement.
- Manages, motivates and coaches project staff and teams to deliver agreed project and personal objectives.
The Successful Applicant
As the Telephony Project Manager you will have:
- Significant project management experience, gained through working on projects of various sizes and complexity
- Experience of managing a Telephony upgrade
- Experience of Lean / Agile, or able to demonstrate aptitude to learn and execute different methodologies
- Experience within in the financial services industry
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, having experience in engaging and leading others across functional boundaries.
- Experience in Influencing and negotiating; flexing style to obtain buy-in and secure business outcomes
- Proven track record of working with multiple teams and stakeholders, to drive performance improvement across the organisation
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £70,000 + excellent benefits
Flexible working with 1 day a week in the office