Are you a tenacious and driven salesperson?
Would you be interested in joining a supportive and friendly team?
About Our Client
We are an international network of higher-education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications. We deliver a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor's degree programmes, master's degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions- whether on campus in Europe, North America, or even in their own home - they're joining a network of over 50,000 students worldwide.
We are based in some of the world's biggest cities, with campuses in London, Birmingham and Manchester; across the Atlantic in Toronto, Chicago and Vancouver; and across the globe in places such as Singapore, Germany and Israel.
The key responsibilities for the successful Telesales Advisor include;
- Exceeding daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Contact (via telephone) potential new online students that have expressed an interest in one of our many products
- Providing a bespoke and consultative service to all students, assessing requirements and making recommendations in line with individual needs
- Managing students applications from original enquiry through to payment
The Successful Applicant
The successful Telesales Advisor will possess a range of the following;
- Previous experience in a consultative sales / business development / income generating position over phone email and face to face
- Previous experience working in a fast paced highly target driven environment; demonstrable track record of success in hitting and exceeding targets
- Enthusiastic and tenacious attitude, hunger to succeed
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels, excellent rapport building skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Salary up to £24,000 + Commission
We can offer excellent opportunities for fast track career progression which is entirely performance driven. We adopt a meritocratic approach, meaning we reward top performers giving you the opportunity to earn as well as progress.