- Global Engineering PLC
- High Growth Role within an extremely successful business
About Our Client
Our client are a multi billion £ turnover business who have offices based in the Midlands, North West and Scotland. A trailblazer in the fields of electrification, automation and robotics they are leaders in the field of providing sustainable futures for generations to come. They are award winning employers who have 100,000+ staff on their books across 100 companies.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Collating and on time submission of accurate and complete tenders
- Ensure opportunity coordination across the sales team including other RSM's and Account managers to ensure all the opportunity bases are covered leading to successful opportunity outcomes
- Achievement against set KPI's and agreed personal objectives
- Working flexibly in terms of working patters and locations to deliver to customers deadlines
- Ensure timely responses to business information and support requests
- Develop a strong relationship with the Focus Feeder Factory and Sub suppliers supporting UK market growth strategy, ensuring on time delivery of their offers.
Ensure accurate and timely completion of sales and tendering tools to ensure accurate forecasts can be collated and submitted.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have experience working as Tendering Engineer/Bid Manager for an engineering/automation firm. Tendering Engineer's who have a good grasp of LV and MV electrical products will hold an advantage over others. It's essential that you're an excellent communicator who can build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and have an ability to work to tight deadlines. It's expected all successful candidates will hold a relevant Engineering Degree/equivalent.
What's on Offer
As well as a very attractive base salary, Tendering Engineers will have a good level of autonomy in their role. The position provides great prospects for career progression. Full product training and mentoring will be given as part of a structured development programme as well as role specific development.