World leader and fast growing specialist ground support aviation supply company
Huge career growth potential within a diverse multi - channel market function
About Our Client
Sage Parts is the world market leader in replacement parts for ground support equipment. And they are continually extending their presence throughout the international aviation marketplace, bringing parts and GSE services closer to their point of use with a growing number of onsite parts facilities at airports.
Sage Parts has the aviation industry's largest on-hand inventory of replacement parts for ground support equipment, including every part for every brand of Ground Support Equipment (GSE). And each part is available with the convenience of a single place to shop. From Lift Trucks, Sweepers and Scrubbers, to Burden/Personnel/Utility Carriers, and Aerial Work Platforms as well as the equipment
The Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Aftermarket sales development of ground support equipment parts within airports across South UK and Ireland.
- Sales turnover and Gross Profit management
- Deliver aggressive growth plan by influencing customers within aviation that include: Airlines, GSE OEM's, ground handling service providers, MRO facilities and across the board.
- Drive new customers start up
- Follow the sales from order to delivery
- Use management information systems to accurately track and forecast sales potential in your area
- Obtain Market price information based on the OFS plan and competition
- Obtain Product development information.
Territory Manager Job Overview Operations:
- Consignment stock management at Single Source managed storerooms
- Handle stock reduction / new stock implementation - in conjunction with the customer
- Manage stock-to-fleet profile - in conjunction with the customer
- Monthly review meeting with Single Source regional management
- Depot coverage and operational support for annual leaves, sickness, and/or scheduled projects for Single Source locations that are staffed
- Reduce buy-away by identifying local suppliers and opportunities through regular interaction
The Successful Applicant
The Territory Manager will have:
- Excellence in execution
- Technical appreciation - ideally knowledge in automotive parts, plant, off- road, commercial vehicles, mining or engines.
- Record of accomplishment of success at identifying opportunities to grow and improve, to develop and articulate sales plan, and implementation
- A high level of accountability for operational efficiency
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen and sales competency
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and package available.
This is a field based role with lots of travel covering Airports south of the UK and Ireland