Territory Sales Manager - Anaesthesia and Respiratory
High growth Medical Device Business Unit - Anaesthesia and Respiratory
People focused business and high earnings potential
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected manufacturer of quality medical devices. They have a strong foothold with the Department of Health and healthy partnership with NHS Supply Chain. Exciting times are approaching, with the up-coming launch of a new product, expected later this year. Very much a people focused business who make decisions for the benefit of its employees. They offer high reward and highly competitive benefits package.
- Drive new business and manage existing accounts in the South East region, within the Acute sector.
- Develop unrivalled product and therapy area knowledge.
- Build close working partnerships with Clinicians and Procurement, consulting and offering high levels of service.
- Using your finely tuned business planning, efficiently manage a large, busy, high potential territory.
- Build collaborative internal relationships with your immediate team and wider network of colleagues.
- Accurate record information on CRM system.
The Successful Applicant
- A 'hunter' style of territory manager, focused on growth.
- Experience of working with Medical Devices in the Acute sector.
- Honed experience of managing a large territory, efficiently, focusing on relationships and commercial results.
- An individual who operates with high integrity, transparency and act with customers and colleagues in mind.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- High bonus potential with uncapped scheme.
- Competitive company car or car allowance scheme.
- Pension - double contributions from the employer.
- Competitive package.