Territory Sales Manager
To join a growing sports apparel business.
Brillaint culture, team and development.
About Our Client
Our client is a sports clothing manufacture, who sell into some of the biggest football, basketball and fitness businesses.
- Account Management style position to build long term account relationships and to increase the product range/ skus into the accounts.
- 70% account manage and 30% new business development.
- B2B Sales to develop accounts with independent retailer, leisure centres, universities, schools ect.
- To reactivate old accounts, build on current accounts & develop new accounts.
- Identify new business opportunities to help end customers and create new revenue.
- Act as an interface between the company and the customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven new business growth record
- Previous experience as an Account Manager with a steady employment history ideally within clothing appeal or fitness background and sales.
- Strong sales / account management skills
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work for a growing Sports/ Fitness brand
- To join a company that will invest and develop you
- Generous starting salary, car allowance, Private Healthcare and strong bonus structure.