- Leader in their respected industry
- Fast growing company
About Our Client
My client is a renowned for its innovative products in the orthopaedic sector. They work closely and collaboratively with surgeons across the world and as a result are experiencing a high period of growth. The company offers a full range of orthopaedic implants specialising in the extremities as well as hip, knee and shoulder, whilst also further expanding into sports orthopaedics.
My client has a fantastic culture, they react quickly to the market and treat their employees as valued members of the team. You will be given full autonomy to manage your accounts and area with an achievable bonus.
Due to the growth and success of the company, they are now looking to add a Territory Sales Manager to the team to cover the South West of England.
This role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Arranging meetings with clinicians and other relevant clinical staff to promote and sell the product range
- Growing the business through the expansion of the customer base
- Achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within your assigned territory
- Building and maintaining customer relations through constant communication and outstanding customer service
- Directing clinical staff within the sterile field in the operating theatre environment
- Attending operating theatres for the purposes of instructing the clinical staff on the use and all technical aspects of the products
- Maintaining expert knowledge of orthopaedic products within the medical device industry
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have established relationships within orthopaedics
- Ideally specialise in extremities: shoulder, foot, ankle & sports injury surgery
- Be able to develop relationships within the orthopaedic buying chain
- Be able to quickly learn and teach the instrumentation/implant rationale to clinical customers
- Have solid and confident presentation skills
- Be willing to accompany customers when travelling overseas (primarily France and Europe, although it could be global)
- Possess fantastic organisational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales experience and a proven track record of success.
What's on Offer
On offer for this fantastic opportunity is the chance to develop your career within a renowned orthopaedic manufacturer who will offer you the autonomy to grow accounts and develop a successful territory. A basic salary up to £50,000 and achievable bonuses are on offer with a car allowance.