- Flexibility on work location and remote working
- Opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
The client is a global brand that is instantly recognisable across the UK.
- Involvement in creating and writing the Test Strategy and Approach
- Involvement in writing and taking ownership of the Test plan
- Definition of testing tools (e.g. Jira), processes and test reporting
- Creation of test scripts and scenarios for end to end testing
- This will be a hands-on role which will also be responsible for executing tests
- Management of functional testing activity
- Management of non-functional testing activity
- Management of integration testing activity
- Management of end to end testing activity
- Management of UAT
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have experience in the testing of time and attendance systems and significant experience in testing. The client has 50 sites across the UK so the successful candidate can be realistically based out of any in addition to having the chance to do partial remote work.
What's on Offer
The client can offer a solid package and progression plan in addition to flexible working.