- Lead a modern team of Testers
- Work for a forward thinking, growing business.
About Our Client
A forward thinking, growing business.
- Work part of an engineering team leading a team of testers applying knowledge of modern test-driven development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD) and automated testing principles, procedures, practices and tools.
- Drive initiatives within the team, defining standards, methodologies, toolsets, technologies and testing ways of working. This includes the development and management of testing documentation to agreed standards.
- Provide coaching, support, training and line management to build capability within the team, including performance management where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience as a software tester and test management responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience of defining, implementing and managing end-to-end testing activities
- Experience in agile software development methodology
- Proven experience of line management responsibilities, including conducting coaching and mentoring of a team
- Good understanding of, and ability to implement, TDD, BDD and automated / manual testing approaches
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £60K
- Flexible Working
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Support for Professional Qualifications