- Third Party Risk Analyst
- Risk AVP
About Our Client
Our client are a leading boutique investment bank headquartered in the city of London but also have other offices in Asia and Australia.
The Third Party Risk Analyst - AVP will be responsible for:
∙ Developing KPI's/Metrics and reporting on a monthly and ad hoc basis
∙ Supporting control framework integration across local business areas
∙ Providing document preparation support for internal training to key stakeholders
∙ Convening meetings for KPI monitoring reports and remediation activities
∙ Maintaining framework records, policies and the central inventory.
∙ Information gathering from key stakeholders, carrying effective risk assessments
∙ Effective communication with key stakeholders throughout the risk assessment processes
The Successful Applicant
The Third Party Risk Analyst - AVP should have the following skills:
- Delivering within an investment bank with appreciation of the role of Third Party Vendor.
- Third party risk and relationship management skills are helpful but training will be provided.
Key Skills & Abilities
- Work across multiple functional teams, understand direction, build consensus
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels within organisation
- Able to lead stakeholder engagement with minimal oversight.
- High integrity, energy and sound interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Good Microsoft Office suite skills, particularly with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio;
- Ability to develop clear, concise reports/decks
What's on Offer
Salary of £50,000 -£55,000 plus attractive benefits package