Trade Compliance Assistant
Well established growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a logistics provider working within the aerospace industry based in Weybridge.
The key responsibilities of the successful Trade Compliance Assistant will include:
- Preparation and communication of customs entry instructions to carriers and maintain internal records.
- Update of commodity code classifications, provide guidance and trade compliance data into SAP, including all customs entries.
- Management of Daily Receipt Report, calculation of shipment freight costs and action of all exceptions.
- Management of Daily Removal Report and upload of SDW customs entries to CHIEF.
- Reconciliation of Shipment Declaration and Inbound Delivery valuations.
- Provide admin support for End User certificate requests.
- Review the deferment account for errors and download the weekly statements.
- To undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be commensurate with the overall efficient running of the Company.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Trade Compliance Assistant will have the following attributes:
- Aerospace experience, preferred.
- Strong attention to detail is paramount.
- The ability to communicate, excellent written and verbal skills.
- SAP, Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook and Power Point required.
- Ability to work to deadlines and time critical exercises.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Microsoft suite, to intermediate level.
- SAP experience.
- Administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Live within commutable distance of Weybridge.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and additional benefits are on offer for the successful Trade Compliance Assistant.