Trade Marketing Manager
Are you a driven, dynamic individual looking for strong progression opportunity?
Do you have a hybrid background in commercial and trade marketing?
About Our Client
Global FMCG Giant with the most impressive portfolio of consumer brands in the industry!
- Gathering and understanding Consumer and Channel/Customer insights through research. Use data gathered through research/analysis to develop category 4Ps strategy for Customer implementation
- Development/understanding of Global and Local Category best practices and transfer knowledge to Sales for implementation. Transfer Local Category success to Global Teams
- Develop Channel strategy for optimal product assortment and placement utilizing store shelf space more efficiently, satisfying consumer needs and eliminating stock-outs in accordance with category success models
- Recommend efficient and effective pricing and promotion strategies in accordance with category success models
- Lead annual category 4Ps planning and review process by understanding business objectives and translating them into a 4Ps roadmap for Sales execution
- Build 4Ps gap analysis and work with Sales to develop/agree clear, specific plans for corrective action
- Champion new product market entry and execution. Includes development of sales presentation/materials and tracking/analyzing 4Ps in-market implementation
- Develop and present Market/Consumer/Category trends to key Customers. Establish brand as the Category expert
- Utilises information from a range of sources to understand market trends, competition, customer strategy, and brand strategy
- Analyses business trends and clearly understands competitors' 4Ps strategy
- Assists in the development of trade spend guidelines, performs top-line allocations and reviews and authorizes planned field trade spend
- Helps develop national and/or local account-specific promotional programs/key events
- Help with the Demand Planning of products
The Successful Applicant
- Degree calibre with Sales or Trade Marketing background, with strong category management experience within FMCG (local or international)
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and good understanding of the Customer Management Process
- Ability to analyse large volumes of complex information, interpret this and use it to construct straightforward plans
- Confident in communicating and influencing at all levels of the organisation
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, Panel Data, A&Us)
- Advanced usage of technology
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- A desire and ambition to succeed and progress
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to join the most progressive FMCG business in the industry!