Trade Marketing Manager
This is a permanent role that can start immediately
Brand new role for a well known North West Brand
About Our Client
Based in Merseyside, this consumer goods business are a well known North West brand with huge plans for 2021.
Key responsibilities of the Trade Marketing Manager:
- Develop trade marketing campaigns in order to ultimately drive sales.
- Develop, execute and own all trade marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Campaign Marketing Managers, Amazon Marketing Manager & the D2C Team to ensure all trade marketing activity both offline and online is on brand, consistent and integrated within consumer/brand marketing holistically
- Work closely with the Creative team to develop instore appropriate assets using your experience to follow best practice and drive cut through.
- Work with relevant teams to ensure maximum impact and exposure from trade marketing activities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Trade Marketing Manager:
- Proven track record of increasing sell-out through trade marketing activities.
- Experience in online and offline trade/shopper marketing experience
- Strong UK market experience and knowledge.
- Organised with strong project management skills
What's on Offer
The Trade Marketing Manager Offer:
- Up to £40,000 DOE