Trade Monitoring Analyst (12 Month FTC)
12 month interim role
Great learning and development opportunities provided
About Our Client
My client is an investment manager based in Edinburgh with a world-class working environment that is able to provide a number of training opportunities.
The Trade Monitoring Analyst (12 Month FTC) will:
- Complete daily post trade reporting
- Running reports, collating data and completing other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Carry out regular compliance checks (not including intermediary clients) to ensure clients are being managed in line with their investment guidelines.
- Action insider, corporate action and share blocking requests.
- Maintenance of restricted lists when required, ensuring lists are correctly implemented on the system.
- Liaise with Investment Managers and Traders to advise on where breeches have occurred and how to rectify these.
- Undertake project work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Trade Monitoring Analyst (12 month FTC) will:
- Educated to degree level with proven experience of Investment Administration/Operations.
- Strong analytic skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Self-starter with enthusiasm to tackle new challenges.
- Ability to deliver high quality results to strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a team, with strong abilities in collaborating and sharing knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Aptitude to learn new skills and develop within their field.
What's on Offer
Basic salary competitive depending on experience with an exceptional benefits package.
All package details based on FTC for the equivalent permanent role.