- Receive up to £650 per day INSIDE IR35.
- Minimum 6 month contract.
About Our Client
My client is a tier one investment bank operating in the financial services industry with offices in London.
My London based financial services client is looking for a Trading Voice Developer - Python/Java to engage in the following:
- Work with the Trading Voice Team and identify how to enhance the Production Systems by developing bespoke applications.
- Analyse and understand the manual controls currently performed by the team and propose how to automate them.
- Maintain the tolls in a production environment.
- Document all solutions developed to facilitate ongoing maintenance.
- Develop relationships with current lead / team to agree priorities, provide estimates, report progress and identify risks/impediments.
- Liaise with other stakeholders as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Trading Voice Developer - Python/Java role at my financial services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of prior working exposure of the following:
- Python, Java, HTML
- JSONJSON, REST, SOAP
- GUI Development
- Microsoft SQLSQL and Elastic Databases
- Automation Tools (AnsibleAnsible)
- Organised, self-motivated and Self-sufficient
- Working under pressure
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to estimate time scales and to deliver to them
- Collaborative & Inclusive mind-set
Highly Desired Experience
- Trading Voice / Voice Recording and Regulatory knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role for a financial Institute
What's on Offer
Receive up to £650 per day INSIDE IR35.
Minimum 6 month contract.
Opportunity for hybrid working.