Trainee Investment Client Services Associate
Great entry level/1-2 years' experience level role
Training all provided with role for candidates.
About Our Client
My client is an investment management firm based in Edinburgh.
The Trainee Investment Client Services Associate will focus on:
- Supporting the firms business development and marketing activities by liaising with internal departments to collate and produce material required for client activity.
- Working with the rest of the team to improve and streamline current client service processes by integrating new technology to create the best experience.
- Completing the training programme set out by the firm, including the completion of relevant qualifications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Trainee Investment Client Services Associate will have:
- Administration experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working within an investment operations or client servicing environment is preferred but not essential
- IOC or IMC qualifications would be preferred but not essential. (opportunity to study for these will be provided)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people throughout the firm, developing and managing relationships
- Able to prioritise workload and manage numerous projects and tasks, often to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to influence change
- A keen interest in new technology
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and benefits package in line with the Financial Services industry is on offer.
Excellent learning and development opportunities