Trainee Project Engineer
A leading timber processor in the British Isles
Commitment to service, and ongoing investment in new technology
About Our Client
A leading timber processor in the British Isles. Who supply both the UK and Irish markets with products for the construction, pallet wood and fencing industries. We also manufacture timber frame homes and engineered roof trusses for the house building sector.
With over 460 employees with plants in Scotland and Ireland, our people, a commitment to service, and ongoing investment in new technology are core to the business.
- Develop project performance and engineering specifications and identify key deliverables from all of the parties involved
- Ensure specifications for projects demand adherence to local, regional, national and European (as appropriate) codes, rules, regulations, applicable laws, planning and environmental conditions
- Develop project budgets and timelines
- Where practical, ensure common specification of mechanical and electrical equipment and components across all sites
- Provide support to manage all contractors engaged on projects and lead contractor coordination
- Join and support the team to manage multiple projects at multiple locations and at different phases of the project life cycle
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated to achieve a level 8 degree standard in a relevant engineering program. Mechanical, Electrical, Design
- Likely to have had training or personal development in the areas of construction safety, project management, building services etc.
- Experience with Autocad, MS Project, MS Office essential
Would suit a graduate with 1 - 2 years post grad working experience within Project Management
What's on Offer
Career development and Progression
Opportunity to work in Ireland on multiple projects
Ongoing on-site training