- Opportunity for sales professional to join market leading training scheme
- Exceptional career opportunities and chance to learn business
About Our Client
Michael Page are a global, market leading, successful recruitment business. We employ over 7,500 people across 36 countries yet retain a local, customer focused, entrepreneurial spirit in each team.
We truly work and live by our core values - making a difference, working as a team, we are passionate and we enjoy what we do.
We are organically grown. We offer unrivalled career opportunities - locally or internationally and we work hard to ensure all our employees have the maximum opportunity to succeed.
Your role is to build, maintain and continually expand a commercial business portfolio, ensuring all opportunities to broaden our offering and generate profitable revenue are maximised. You will gain the best possible commercial advantage by building strong relationships externally and within the wider Page Group business.
Your role will involve:
- Developing a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
Building a strategy to maximise revenue and market share, including both business development and account management.
- Building and sustaining a long term network of senior business relationships that generate commercial output.
- Generating an accurate and timely monthly revenue forecast.
- Proactively selling the Page Group portfolio of solutions to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients leading to increasingly effective commercial partnerships.
- Building high trust relationships with other teams, offices, disciplines to facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
- Effective networking through external business groups/forums.
- Timely recording on business systems, sharing and following up on commercial information from your business area with relevant colleagues.
- Championing cross discipline leverage to build business.
- Reinforcing a positive, sales-based team culture.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you are likely to be competitive, naturally enjoy business development and enjoy working in a team based environment. It is likely you have a background in sales although we will consider applicants from other backgrounds. You will be self-motivated, proactive in your your approach but not afraid of asking for help when needed. Good communication skills are essential.
What's on Offer
In addition to learning from (and becoming) the best, you will get a high base salary with specific targets for this to increase. You will be able to participate in their commission scheme from day one and receive benefits such as health insurance, life insurance, parking and pension.
Top performers can enjoy trips - from annual ski trips through to summer trips to the med!