- Best Place to start your career
- Industry leading training and development
About Our Client
At PageGroup we are looking at hiring the next generation of managers into our sales and consultancy business. With 87% of our directors being promoted internally, organic growth and development of staff is at the core of our business model.
The office is based in Reading, with 2 days per week working from home, and has a fun, outgoing & proactive atmosphere within the team. There is a large peer group of people who have started their careers with Page and are well placed to support and develop anyone looking for a highly rewarding career in sales and consultancy.
As a PageGroup Consultant you will be responsible for helping our clients and candidates find the perfect solution for their recruitment needs. Essentially you will be the middle person between the two - taking a consultative approach to establish both their needs and managing their recruitment processes. This includes growing your own business relationships with clients and sourcing suitable candidates
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone looking to start or is in the early stages of their career and wants to work for a business where their training, development and career prospects are attainable and realistic.
You may be a graduate looking for your first proper career, alternatively you may already be in a sales environment where the opportunities and support is just not there, whatever your background, if you want to succeed in a career in Sales & Consultancy, we are keen to hear from you and have your future well looked after!
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonus
- Hybrid working - currently in the office 3/4 days a week
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities where you can fast track your career to Manager or Director level
- Market leading consultant development program (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Opportunity to take your career internationally
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more