Newly created role within a blue chip manufacturing organisation
Delivering industry leading training
About Our Client
My client is a blue chip manufacturing organisation based in Warrington.
- Develop and manage training and competency management system to ensure the correct requirements are maintained for all staff, to the appropriate level.
- Arrange and deliver suitable training courses to satisfy the requirements identified, include sourcing external training, toolbox talks, third part trainers, internal trainers etc.
- Responsible for developing appropriate Key Performance Indicators in the areas of training & competency. Provide commentary on trending and present reporting and corrective actions plans/projects as appropriate, to management meetings.
- Ensure all training is delivered in a formal, consistent and professional manner
- Responsible for the facilitation of direct training of all Ingevity personnel - including Operations, Maintenance and Technical staff
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and assessment of training plans specific to each procedure / process
- Develop and maintain individual training and assessment plans for each member of staff and embedded contractors.
- Responsible for the management of training administration systems to ensure robust proof of competency
- Support management and departmental teams in the periodic review and update of all procedures, including the identification of critical procedures.
- Lead the Critical Task Analysis and Task Observation processes.
- Liaise with Department Managers to ensure that the need to change current procedures (or create new procedures) due to altered or new processes and risk assessments is acted on in a suitable timeframe.
The Successful Applicant
- Recognised qualification ideally to degree level or similar in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline.
- Professional or vocational qualification in training, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a chemical or process industries manufacturing plant
What's on Offer
£45,000 basic salary
Market leading pension scheme
Private health care