A great opportunity to build senior stakeholders in a leading Asset Manager
A commercial opportunity with oversight of the wider financial group
About Our Client
A leading Asset Manager based in London and operating across EMEA
As a Transaction Banker in this leading Asset Manager, you will:
- Working with the wider Group Finance teams to develop an efficient and transparent cash management process identifying improvements, unlocking trapped cash and enhancing cash fungibility intra group.
- Maintaining close working relationship with Financial Crime, Group Legal and Risk to ensure resiliency of Transaction Banking practices, procedures, systems and legal documents.
- Ensure that all commercial aspects of the Group's transaction banking activities are managed securely and efficiently and define and implement the Group Treasury policy and oversight for these activities.
- Act as the primary contact within the organisation for any bank account related queries, including but not limited to, the opening and closing of bank accounts and updating bank mandates.
The Successful Applicant
As a Transaction Banker in this leading Asset Manager, you will be expected to be:
- Educated to a minimum 2.1 degree in an analytical subject .
- ACT, CFA, ACA or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of Transaction Banking
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard and market best practices with regards to Transaction Banking.
- Experience in relevant field preferably with experience in Insurance Sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with strong attention to detail and good presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong sense of collective purpose and team player. Experienced, energetic team-player, ability to work effectively with other functions across the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Microsoft Office skills.
What's on Offer
A market leading package and great working culture