- Working for a top tier investment bank
- Placed in a high performing and well respected team
About Our Client
A globally recognised, top tier banking institution.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of structured transactions and how these and a structuring team interact with other teams/departments and strategies to achieve sustainable returns for the firm
- Demonstrate good understanding of technical tax, accounting and regulatory matters and able to apply this knowledge to the transaction execution process
- Interpret, and take responsibility for short term as well as long term transactions management and maintain responsible risk management facility
- Understands the factors that influence the risk positions and able to communicate these to senior team members
- Provide support to transaction lead, but also able to lead calls/meetings with clients and advisers when required
Able to negotiate investment opportunities with counter parties and provide support in understanding the legal impact of finalised documents ahead of execution.
Have the authority to make a number of business decisions for own area to contribute directly to projects.
Provides guidance and direction to other colleagues as part of this process
The Successful Applicant
- Master's or graduate degree and/or CFA / ACA/ ACCA or equivalent accreditation or experience
- Tax technical skills (specific to local jurisdiction) strongly preferred
- Accounting proficiency
- Experience managing / reviewing legal documentation process
- Experience negotiating with third parties preferred
- Knowledge of UK tax law
- Execution experience across fixed income products, proven ability to execute through challenging conditions
- Consistently contributes to discussions on technical matters (tax, accounting, regulatory, etc).
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work with an exceptionally well regarded and high profile team with in the Bank
Competitive salary and wider benefits package
Agile working opportunities