- Perm team management role, working for small but reputable Investment Manager
- Seeking transaction reporting specialist with attractive salary and benefits
About Our Client
An investment management arm of an international Financial Services provider is looking to appoint Transaction Reporting Manager - Investment Management, who is a technical expert in regulations within controls operations.
As the Transaction Reporting Manager - Investment Management, you will be responsible for Managing and overseeing daily regulatory reporting activity for MiFID II Transaction Reporting and Post Trade Transparency Reporting. This will include:
- Managing a small team of Transaction Reporting Analysts responsible for completion of day-to-day workflows and processes; managing transmission exceptions and completion of reconciliations between systems
- Acting as the key regulatory and FCA SME for all transactions across the business
- Stakeholder management across Front Office, Operations, Compliance, IT and Change Management
- Managing and maintaining robust control environment to ensure regulatory reporting is complete, accurate and timely.
- Coaching and developing the team members and managing team performance.
- Work with the business teams to drive improvements, identify and remediate defects in internal system impacting reporting and assist with User Acceptance Testing for system enhancements
- Ensuring sound processes and procedures are diligently followed and are kept in line with changes and developments in Market Practice and Regulations.
- Participating in external supplier/vendor conferences, networking with peers and feeding back regulatory updates where applicable.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Transaction Reporting Manager - Investment Management, will have:
- In-depth technical knowledge and previous track record of owning or managing Transaction Reporting (ideally with Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID II)
- Technical, Market and Product Knowledge: Sound awareness of market landscape and knowledge of end to end operational processes
- Ability to lead and manage a group of people
- Effective stakeholder management exposure across junior and senior levels
- Ability to clearly articulate issues, with supporting analysis and documentation
- Degree or relevant sector qualification desirable
What's on Offer
Based in the City of London, the role offers Attractive salary and benefits, with permanent job offer as Transaction Reporting Manager - Investment Management, working for market leader in the Financial Services sector.