Transaction Reporting Manager
Newly created position
Based in City of London
About Our Client
My client is an investment management firm based in City of London.
The Transaction Reporting Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing daily regulatory reporting activity for MiFID II Transaction Reporting and Post Trade Transparency Reporting.
- Managing a team of Transaction Reporting Analysts responsible for completion of day-to-day workflows and processes.
- Managing and maintaining robust control environment to ensure regulatory reporting is complete, accurate and timely.
- Ensuring processes and procedures are diligently followed and are adapted according to market requirements.
- Management of the team including coaching and development of the team members and managing team performance.
- Stakeholder management across multiple teams in the organisation.
- Production of MI and Key Performance Indicators.
- Work with internal business teams to drive improvements, identify and remediate defects in internal system impacting reporting and assist with User Acceptance Testing for system enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
The Transaction Reporting Manager will have:
- High levels of technical knowledge and previous track record of managing a team within Transaction Reporting or experience of Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID II.
- Awareness of market landscape and knowledge of end to end operational processes.
- Ability to engage in strategic thinking, decision making and problem analysis.
- Effective stakeholder management including senior managers.
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Degree or equivalent qualification desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitve basic salary and benefits package.