- Strategically develop and grow the TS client based and enhance the team
- Project manage the larger Corporate Finance engagements
About Our Client
Our client are a market leading top 10 accountancy firm. They have office's based throughout the UK. The Bristol office in particular is high performing has a great office culture and offers great flexibility to balance all that is home and work.
The key responsibilities of this Transaction Services Associate Director based in Bristol are:
- Support and contribute to the management of the Corporate Finance team with other Directors and Partners.
- Project manage larger Corporate Finance engagements
- Assume responsibilities for project execution and delivery to timelines, including management of other service lines.
- Lead the development of existing and new service stream practices
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with clients, both internal and external
- Assume real ownership of client relationships and projects.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of clients' businesses and industries.
The Successful Applicant
Our client are searching for candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of working within a Corporate Finance or Transaction Services team
- Demonstrable track record of advising clients on Corporate Finance transactions
- Previous client & man management experience.
- The desire and ambition to grow a TS team and develop your own career.
What's on Offer
Along with a market leading base salary you will receive:
28 days' holiday;
Private medical insurance;
Personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
life assurance cover;
income protection insurance