Transaction Services Associate
ACA, Top 10 - Very well regarded multinational practice
Associate, Transaction Services, Southampton
About Our Client
As one of the Top 10 accountancy firms based in Southampton they have an instantly recognised, global brand. Coupled with the fact that their Transaction Services team is highly respected in the Corporate Finance space. This Transaction Services Associate role is a key hire into the business and will offer genuine progression within a short space of time for the right individual.
The Transaction Services Associate will be expected to complete the following:
- Team work: Individuals will be key team members on larger, complex assignments as well as smaller transactions in which individuals will work closely with senior members and manage/assist more junior team members.
- Building relationships: Individuals will be required to assist senior team members in building and sustaining relationships with clients and members of client pursuit teams for the benefit of the Firm.
- Developing people: Individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions as well as positive and constructive feedback. They will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others. They will also be expected to prepare and present training sessions for new joiners and less experienced members of the team.
- Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will need to assist in the delivery of high quality service. They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be expected to upward manage senior members on the team to ensure timely reviews take place to enable timely completion of deliverables. They will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Risk management: Individuals will be required to assist in the identification of and management of risks and ensure the Firm's frameworks are implemented.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this Transaction Services Associate role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA
- Experience of financial due diligence will be highly regarded but is not essential. We will consider candidates with other skills and the aptitude to learn
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong personal impact
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 + brilliant benefits package and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Jack Hughes on 02380 206 441.