Transaction Services Manager
A fantastic role within a successul Corporate Finance team
Genuine progression on offer to Associate Director
About Our Client
My client are a very well regarded practice both in and a global brand. They have a very successful team in Southampton with a great track record of deals.
Transaction Services Manager appointments are made on the basis of demonstrated track record. As an engagement manager, you are expected to play a key role in the development of all aspects of the practice.
- Engagement management: Individuals will be required to structure and lead multiple large, complex work streams in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
- Business development: Individuals will be required to build, commercialise and sustain relationships with management team members for the benefit of the Firm. Individuals will be required to develop propositions, focusing on specific themes and/or clients.
- Risk management: Individuals will be required to identify and manage risks, ensuring the Firm's risk management frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively.
- Developing People: Individuals will need to identify team member development needs and accelerate development by establishing the appropriate plans and frameworks with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer. They will act as a role model with colleagues and clients by living the values of the Firm.
- Delivering quality services: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external). Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Advisory Skills: Individuals will use their extensive skills and experience to provide advice as a trusted adviser
- Project management: individuals will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Team work: Individuals will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Building relationships: individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
The role will be based in the Southampton office but may involve some travel to support the wider Regions team together with a high level of flexibility to meet the demands of working in a transaction based environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Transaction Services Manager will have:
- Thorough working knowledge of Transaction Services activities.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Previous staff supervision or management experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- For those involved in Capital Markets transactions a good knowledge of the relevant legislation.
What's on Offer
£56,000 - £62,000 + 6% cash allowance.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Jack Hughes on 02380 206 441.